INVEST seeks to enhance the preparedness of institutions active in VET to provide relevant skills for the green and digital transition in the Western Balkans. By aligning digital literacy and sustainability-oriented competences with EU and international benchmarks, INVEST will boost the role that institutions active in VET have in the delivery of job-related skills and will help to establish them as Continuous Professional Development hubs for secondary VET schools in Albania, Montenegro, Kosovo, and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
– Coordinators: INCOMA
– Centro Italiano Opere Femminili Salesiane Formazione Professionale – CIOFS-FP
– Albanian Skills – National Association For Skills Competition – AS-NASC
– Chamber of Economy of Montenegro – CEM
– Kosova Chamber of Commerce – KCC
– Center for Economic, Technological and Environmental Development Sarajevo – CETEOR